CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mom's Day at AR

I underestimated the excitement of Mother's Day in the first grade classes of Augusta Ranch. I had to park a block and a half from the school and hoof it to the class to be there on time! Muffins, juice, cards, songs, poems, stories...I wasn't allowed to pick up a finger. He served me the entire time I was there and was terrifically happy to be doing it! I was in a little corner of HeAveN the entire time.

There is something very special about your oldest child. Don't misunderstand me, all of my boys are very extra ordinary and special. But your first child shares all of your firsts with you. You learn with them. And they, for the most part, forgive your slow learning curve far too often. This guy is my best friend in so many ways!

0 comments: