CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Schools OUT!!

The night before the last day of school I thought, "We've got nothing to DO tomorrow!" It was a sobering thought for the "kool-aid mom", as I've been recently labeled by a friend. That being said, the "kool aid" personality in me was definately in need of a kid's End of School ParTaY!! So at 10:00 at night I called a friend for each of my boys and arranged it. I surprised them with water guns and a cake that said "SchOoLs OuT" on it when they got home and soon after their friends showed up! As you can see there are more that 6 school age boys here. It seems that some of them had brothers in need of a party too. What's 1 or 2 or 3 more when you're the kool aid mom, eh?


MB
Clyde
Seth

0 comments: