CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I needed this...

"God expects you to have enough faith and determination and enough trust in Him to keep moving, keep living, keep rejoicing. In fact, he expects you not simply to face the future (that sounds pretty grim and stoic); He expects you to embrace and shape the future- to love it and rejoice in it and delight in your opportunities."
-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hang in there, you are and have always been one of the strongest people I know. If you need to vent, give me a buzz. Even though we never see eachother, I still consider you one of my best friends (even though the two trees have long since been cut down)

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

LOVE that!!! :) and love your blog.. it looks soo good!!

Elizabeth said...

I love that! Thank you for sharing. It's actually perfect for my RS lesson I'm teaching this Sunday. I hope you are doing well. I think of you often. Bummed we didn't get to go on our adventure in the summer. Maybe next summer?