CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

6 YeArS oLd!

haPpY BirThDaY SeTh and cLyDe!!

Clyde

Seth
When Seth saw these bears in COSTCO his eyes welled with tears and he said, "Mom, I just have to have one." So, being the sneaky mommy that I am I dropped the guys at home and went back to get them for their birthday. Oh my...you should've seen the looks I got driving home. 'Hugeness', as he's been named, was in the passenger seat of my mini van. His head hit the roof and his feet hit the floor. I had to lean forward to see out the passenger window - TOO FUNNY! My neighbor was kind enough to hide them in her house until their birthday, where they took up quite a bit of space! They got to name them in the morning and when they came home from school I had put their names on the T-shirts.

Bringing them up to their room before school posed a bit of a problem but luckily they worked as a team and their big brother was more than happy to show off his muscles and help out.


1 comments:

Becky said...

The bears are FABULOUS! My mom made me a giant teddy bear for Christmas one year (She liked to sew). I loved to sit in it and read. It was the the BEST!